Saturday, March 21, 2015

Boyhood...

 I wonder if there is anything better than you in your red shoes, with popsicle all over your face checking out the chickens... You have become pretty emotional and willful lately. Feisty. I love it.

 And when I see you with dad, it melts my heart.
 This is literally how you walked out of the room the other day after a nap. You found my cougar hat on the bed.
You have been melting my heart all over the place lately, but the best thing had to do with this little piñata dinosaur. We had it for Jonah's bday and you LOVED it. A couple days later, jonah and I noticed that it still had one chocolate in it.. of course we had to get it out. But it was stuck. We had to use scissors to get it out. I didn't realize how attached you were to it. When you saw us cutting the dinosaur you got so upset. You started to yell at us. So i stopped and tried to put it back together. I saw your little chest puff up with utter emotion--Just WELLING with emotion. I held my arms out to you and you RAN to me and BURST into tears. I have never seen you filled with so much feeling. It was so sweet, little lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment